What is the Gilbane VIP Program?
The Gilbane VIP Program connects you with leading analysts in fields related to your content management projects.
You also receive ...
- A deluxe conference bag including bound copies of selected reports from the Gilbane Group
- Breakfast December 2 & 3 in the VIP Lounge
- Access to a private area for lunch with other VIP attendees for topic oriented lunch meetings. Specific topics will be chosen by VIPs.
- A free 50-minute Analyst Insight consultation with a selected expert during the Boston Conference to advise you on your current or planned project.
- Full access to the Exhibit area
- Access to the Conference Reception on December 2
Who qualifies for the VIP program?
Click Here To sign-up to be a part of the VIP Program if you are not a ConferencePlus or Conference + Pre-Conference Workshop attendee
- All ConferencePlus Attendees
- All attendees registered for the Conference + Pre-Conference Workshop
- High priority will be given to Conference Only attendees that have an ongoing or planned project,
- As space permits, Technology Showcase attendees that are currently investigating or planning to implement a content-oriented application project in the next 12 months.
What is Analyst Insight?
“Office Hours: Gilbane Boston is Open for Consultations”
Meet one-on-one with Gilbane and other select industry analysts during designated office hours at the 2009 Gilbane Boston Conference. Have in-depth discussions about any of the five issues, seek advice on your current project, or follow up on questions raised during the conference.
Office hours topic areas include:
- Web content management and customer experience
- XML and structured content applications
- Collaboration and social media for the enterprise
- Multilingual content strategies
- Making business cases that get funded
Participating analysts include:
- Guy Creese, VP & Research Director, Collaboration and Content Strategies, Burton Group
- Neal J. Hannon, Senior Consultant, XBRL Strategies, Gilbane Group
- Larry Hawes, Lead Analyst, Collaboration & Enterprise Social Software, Gilbane Group
- Scott Liewehr, Senior Consultant, Web Content Management, Gilbane Group
- Kathleen Reidy, Senior Analyst, 451 Group
- Bill Trippe, Vice President & Lead Analyst, Content Strategies, Gilbane Group
- Dale Waldt, Senior Analyst, Gilbane Group
- Melissa Webster, Vice President, Content & Digital Media Technologies, IDC
REGISTER TODAY FOR - ConferencePlus & The New VIP Program - $1,495
REGISTER TODAY FOR - Conference Only & The New VIP Program - $995
REGISTER TODAY FOR - The New VIP Program - FREE
Please note you need to request this benefit and will be notified as to time and consultant name once confirmed, space will be limited and only open to attendees in the VIP Program.